Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What’s the opposite expression to “one’s grades are dropping”?
- "It's so bizarre that how things changes so quickly just like a blink of an eye " Does this sound...
- How can I answer positively to formal requests like "Can you work on it next?" I often use "Sure"...
- All videos you recommend are what I'm not interested in. Please improve your AI ASAP. I have to e...
- “discussion concerned environment” or “discussion concerning environment” which one is right？
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?