- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- est-ce que les français utilisent cette phrase ?
- 能否、是否 是书面语吗？
- How do you say “ Thats awesome
- Can I say 物理学の試験に受かりにくいそうです。to mean "I hear it's difficult to pass the physics exam"?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Why do all most countries people hate China? is this correct?
- 1. She was calling Bob only. 2. She was calling only Bob. Do both 1 and 2 mean the same thing?
- The reason that i study English is wanting to talk to foreigners.It's most important reason for ...
- 1. Folk dances are not performed alone for recreation. 2. Folk dances are not performed soley fo...
- Is it said "happy Chinese new year" or "happy new Chinese year"? Which one is more grammatically ...