Read more comments
- I learned in my Japanese book that Japanese use the お to things related to foods and drinks. Word...
- "寿司を食べ損ないました." This is taken from a textbook. Does it mean 'I did not get to eat sushi'?
- Can you say 寿司がすき or do you need だ/です?
- What does (イメージ) mean?
- What does who do you think they are gonna finger? mean?
- What does 暇があってだから使いたかった ( is it correct?) mean?
- What does 꽃가마 mean?
- What does 파닭 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- What does bootycalls mean?
- What does I said "thank you for teaching me next time I go US I'll treat you" and she used 'aww...
- What does That’s the first time I lost my cool in 20 years in this job. This whole thing’s gettin...
- What does I pleasured you earlier. I only think that it would be very gentlemanly of you to retu...
- What does how do you like taking care of animals mean?