- How do you say this in English (US)? Hãy ở bên tôi cho tới ngày hết yêu bạn :)
- How do you say this in English (US)? bác sĩ đang phẫu thuật cho bệnh nhân
- How do you say this in English (US)? cho mình ăn một miếng với :)
- "God did it so that His creation IS also in accordance with the principles and laws that He defin...
- he showed us a picture. he showed a picture to us. Both are correct? If so, Please tell me how i...
- I reversed a meeting room and the attendees already knew it. For some reason I want to move to an...
- I look forward to my brother coming back from the united state. Is it grammatically correct?
- Dose this sound natural: " We have to line up before going to the kitchen in the middle of noon"
- "I value your answer" How about this sentence as a thank you when someone answers my question on...
- We need to get a move on. Does this sentence mean we need to hurry?
- How was your day? I want someone to tell me your simple daily life as my English study.
- *get change quickly because you will be late to school. (does this sound natural?)
- *you will lose by default because you can't even catch the ball. *she is the most beautiful girl...