Read more comments
- What is the difference between 男は松 and 女は藤 ?
- 男の人は 「わ」を使いますか。 例えば 「違うわ」とかです。女っぽい言い方だと思いますが、「わ」を使う男の人もあるらしいです。近年、女の人の話し方はもっと男っぽくなっているそうです。だから、男...
- Japan has a traditional culture of Setsubun. In Setsubun, there is a custom of throwing beans out...
- I heard 선우 is a unisex name. but more males use it. does it sound boyish at first hearing?
- I cancelled my order, but after that, the bill went through. How can I refund? Is this correct?
- I came to countryside I came to the countryside I came to a countryside Which’s correct?
- Что русские думают о Бразилии и бразильских?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- In a movie, a husband handed over marihuana to his pregnant wife. Then she said, "No way! We're ...
- In Netflix “You” (s1e1), why does a guy answer like “guilty”?? A: Hello. Do you work here? B: G...
- I can't get the direction of 'bring'. For example. Me and my wife sitting in a restaurant. What...
- Why people always ask “how are you”? Do I need to answer and ask back? And say thank you?
- 1. I reviewed what I had learned the day before yesterday. 2. I reviewed things I had learned the...