Read more comments
- Whose a pen is thisと言えますか？ ペンは数えられる名詞（不可算名詞）なので
- この教科書を使うようになって、学生達の日本語がどんどん上達したというのは事実だ。 Does this sentence mean that the students have improv...
- 会話練習のテーマは 「アルバイト中に気分が悪くなったので 店長に早退の許可を求める」 1グループの動詞は 「お」をつけ 「ます」を消し「します」 をつけると 謙譲語になりますが 例えば : おし...
- I forgot to take the medicine. (薬を飲むのを忘れた) Is this expression natural?
- He has been gone for a while. He has been disappeared for a while. Are both the same thing?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What do you say “well done” in English? I want to know other expression.
- Which should I use, anything or something? Is there something/anything I can do for you? Is there...
- On my feedback of the recording homework, my teacher told me like that : "floating" cannot sound...
- Are these sentences correct? Did you say you would help me with my homework, right? Help me! I’m ...
- What does she say? crown, see, sink ?