Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The Japanese people are diligent Japanese people are diligent Do they mean the same thing?
- In question 22, all A and C are true ?
- is this sentence correct? "Her anger had not been slight." Can you write examples with the word ...
- What does "I'm a little bit torn" mean?
- The ticket will guarantee you free entry. The ticket will assure you free entry The ticket will ...
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- I made two charts of English adverbs: (1) Degree of certainty (2) Degree of frequency Do you agr...
- My presentation is ready. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Does this sound natural?
- I found some vocabulary that "chastise" is like punching someone by beating. If I say for example...
- Hii. Could someone check it? ✨🤍
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?