Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Need help withJapanese: A: 来月やりちらかそうぜ♡ B: ヤリチラカス！爆笑
- 来月にお戻りします。 Does this sound natural?
- Which expression is correct? 1. When is Halloween 2021? 2. When was Halloween again?
- How can I say it in a different way?: " I'm highly interested in LEARNING MORE ABOUT Social Me...
- Which one is correct: "Throughout THE history of humanity" or "Throughout history of humanity"?
- A wake-up call is something that makes you wake up to a bad reality. Is it okay to say 'from a...
- She's got talent. What does ''got'' mean in this sentence? https://dictionary.cambridge.org/j...
- My parents hired a caterer for brother's wedding. Is this sentence correct, natural?
- Which one is most natural? 1. You have to brush your teeth after a meal. 2. You have to brush y...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 “He pulled out the wings out of th...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He rotated the propeller of the m...
- Does this sound natural? "It is virtually impossible to lose 20 pounds in a couple of days."