Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you please help me out with these few phrases that need checking. I would appreciate it a l...
- よく分からない (Meaning: "I don't really understand") Does this sound natural?
- よく謝って発音されます。 Does this sound natural?
- How can I answer positively to formal requests like "Can you work on it next?" I often use "Sure"...
- “discussion concerned environment” or “discussion concerning environment” which one is right？
- I am not sure if both sentences “That was the nearest I have come to being killed.” and “That w...
- I am not sure if both sentences “He is absolutely a dependable member of the team.” and “He is ...
- I want to know whether casting literally the first "as" in following sentence is essential and pr...
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad