Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? I was said that I had British accent.
- How would you define posh accents, do they share some common ways of pronunciation with RP? What ...
- I want to speak in a British accent,what should I do?
- “I'm an Italian descendent from three generations.” (does it sound natural?) What I mean to sa...
- please help me answer number 7 and 8. thanks
- I don't understand it at all
- I started online English conversation today , I felt very frustrating because I couldn't say wha...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “All circumstances need to be ta...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- hi guys I’m preparing presentation and I’ve a few questions :) Do you use websites or phone apps ...
- "I cant go to school tomorrow I am sick" But if I change it to "If I could go to school I would" ...
- Do you have a purpose? Within/Within mind, you may be unhappy. Which is right?
- Which is natural ? A:There are a lot of food. B:There is a lot of food.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?