Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I am not sure if both sentences “That was the nearest I have come to being killed.” and “That w...
- I am not sure if both sentences “He is absolutely a dependable member of the team.” and “He is ...
- I want to know whether casting literally the first "as" in following sentence is essential and pr...
- In other words 以降うまく訳せないので皆さんの訳参考にさせて下さい。Could anyone translate the texts below into Japanese? We...
- The differences between I'll bet and I bet
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?