Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is correct: Why don't we put the armchair in the bedroom? A) Not bad B) I don't think so.
- Anime-wise, what is a backlog?
- Two people are in the hospital with serious burns. or Two people are at the hospital with seri...
- What's the difference between windmill and pinwheel？
- What does the highlighted part mean?
- Any other names for cannabis?
- when i say i feel blue, it means i feel complete Is this a right sentence?
- I'm in a long distance relationship he text me nasty talk so I told him "I have butterflies in ...
- — I don't have either food or water. Is it necessary to put "either"? Can we skip it?
- Can somebody please help me with my writing? Just checking mistakes 😔
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)