Read more comments
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- Is it correct to say “my father drinks coffee while shaving” ?
- ”예전에 한국어 공부하다가 그만뒀어요. 올해부터 다시 시작 할 거예요”. What does it mean and does it sound natural?
- 「藤原定家」の情報を僕に教えてくださいませんか。 ちょっと彼に憧れていたんです。
- 「洒落にならねーぞ」はどういう意味ですか？ 教えてください！
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- can we use 'ur' replace 'your'? exp: ur book
- How about I show you that in person? Why dont I show you that in person? is there a difference i...
- Why in America they call fries "french fries" ?
- Hello, I’m doing the English grammar practice questions, and there are some questions have me fee...
- when do I use the word mouse and rat?