15 Dec 2019
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- “What day will it be tomorrow?” and “What day will be tomorrow?” Which sentence sounds more natural?
- What does “nothing makes me fold” mean ? Is it slang
- It's called over easy when you baked both sides of an egg slightly. So how do you say both sides ...
- what should I use, out of words, loss of words or loss for words?
- l do not think he comes. I think he does not come. Which is more natural?
- Every piece of furniture in this room is an antique. Why shouldn't antiques (plural) be used in t...
- thirsty for attention hungry for attention Which one is correct?
- "Tummy mood" has any meaning? I just saw it
- 1.I am going to a/the store. Do you need anything ? 2. Are you guys new in (the) town Should I...
- Does this sound natural? "I feel pity on you."
- Как правильно? (як відповідь на "Дякую") 1. Нема за що. 2. Нема защо.
- Коли писати "і" а коли "й"? Наприклад: іду чи йду?
- Чи можна в українській мові сказати "вельми" натомість слова "дуже"?
- как образуются причастия и деепричастия в украинском языке?
- What are the most common ukrainian slang words you really use in your everyday life?