Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When my mom was calling me, I didn' t hear the ringtone. Does this sound natural?
- Can you send me your mom's photo for sketching? Does this sound natural?
- He's still attached to his mom's umbilical cord. However kids grew up, he is just a child for par...
- Over the next few days, the hen lays several more eggs. What does"over" mean here？ Are there ot...
- She smiled only briefly. She only smiled briefly. Which is correct? Why?
- Certain varieties can't be fertilized with their own pollen. Certain varieties can't be fertiliz...
- Hello, please let me know the meaning of ever, below? How can I ever escape from it?
- does this sound natural? Parents must teach and discipline the child from the minutest detail.
- Does this sentence used in daily life? Shower someone with my attention
- My sister asked me to make the volume louder but I couldnt have made it louder. It was already 10...
- *How was your week?* Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) How was ...
- “Stay with me” can be used like “Pull it together!”?
- I'll be there from ten o'clock. What does that mean? Do you use the sentence like that?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?