15 Dec 2019
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- In the pub to the waiter: "I'd like an ale" or "I'd like a beer"? Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between pub and bar ?
- What does pub car park mean?
- What does Are you on call? mean?
- What does spill out of me (Whole sentence:"I took the theme and the song kind of spilled out of m...
- What does He gets raged mean?
- What does I don't know how I am supposed to tell you the truth mean?
- What does Way to have our backs, Tom. mean?
- What does “wash over” in the sentence:“…letting email messages wash over you…” mean?
- What does Hi! What's the difference between "When do you open?" and "When are you open?" mean?
- What does "go nuclear" mean?
- What does "I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were suppos...
- What does give the birds-and-the-bees lecture to children mean?