15 Dec 2019

  • English (US)
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about Japanese

I’ve been looking for Bachelor Degree Universities in Japan, and some of the lingo confuses me. What’s a ‘faculty’? In English, those are the teachers. Anything else I should know to make the search easier?

Read more comments

  • Japanese
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions