Read more comments
- Please, don't lose track of yourself! does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between track and trail ?
- I keep track of my caloric intake. Therefore a dreadful fact is found out eventually. does this s...
- ابش معنى هذا الجملة the meaning of keeping one's word
- 안녕 여러분! 뭔가 궁금합니다. 한국 사람들은 터키 사람에 대해 어떻게 생각합니까? 이슬람에 대해?
- 터키어를 배우고 싶은 한국인이 없습니까? :(
- 请帮一下我用“别提多……了”来改写下面句子，谢谢！ “这件事情太复杂了，我一个人根本处理不了”
- 車両衝突時にはコラムスイッチをコラムカバーから｢勝手に｣脱落させて運転者にかかる衝撃を吸収してくれます。 ここでの「勝手に｣の使い方は自然ですか？
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Are both "On to your question" and "Onto your question" the same thing in meaning and correct E...
- what are some english books that you recommend for learning english?
- Hope all who sit here enjoy the view as much as I did. Is this natural?
- (After a man has given a question) "Ok, to your question, I have something to talk about with y...
- Any tips on how to pronounce "utter"? It’s hard to me to pronounce that word, when i say it it so...