Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is the most natural sentence? When watch first episode When watching first episode ...
- How do you use adjust in English?
- You are such a nice guy You are a such nice guy Which one is right?
- Please help him, won't you? or Please help him, will you?
- I worked 12 hours today and I’m beat. I should go straight back home and take a rest. Does this...
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- I don't understand it at all
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “All circumstances need to be ta...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- Mis on kõige pikem sõna eesti keeles? Täna ma lugesin üks raamatut soome keele kohta, ja seal ol...
- What do Estonian girls like in asian oriental guy? (If any) And how to approach them? (tips)
- Could you recommend a good Estonian-English, English-Estonian online dictionary? (Or more than one?)
- Kas eestlastel on niisugune väljend nagu „läbi pers(s)e“, näiteks „ma alailma teen kõike läbi per...