Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between would like to do and incline to do ?
- I'd like to meet her again. Does this sound natural?
- I'd like to care myself. 私、お手入れがしたいの。 Does this sound natural?
- Can “this morning”, “this afternoon” and “this evening” be future tenses in your area? For exam...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you agree that it's important for rura...
- Tuesday is a noun. Next Tuesday is a noun phrase. But that’s strange there is an “on” previous to...
- "The theory holds up pretty well." Do you use " hold up" like this?
- Does this sounds natural? My head aches so much.
- Because of the colors of the sea are very beautiful, and there are a variety of activities to enj...
- And she writes on the board… “Writes the snail with her silvery trail” Why the order is different?
- does this sound natural? 1) I advised him about that "friend". 2) When my sister moving out I...
- where is the subject for the relative pronoun "that" in the last of this sentence? I'm guessing ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?