Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- Are my pronunciations ok? In 1858, people saw two lights on the streets for traffic in London. ...
- I am sorry you didn't ask him for advice. = You ( ) ( ) asked him for advice.
- “I'm an Italian descendent from three generations.” (does it sound natural?) What I mean to sa...
- please help me answer number 7 and 8. thanks
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- hi guys I’m preparing presentation and I’ve a few questions :) Do you use websites or phone apps ...
- "I cant go to school tomorrow I am sick" But if I change it to "If I could go to school I would" ...
- Do you have a purpose? Within/Within mind, you may be unhappy. Which is right?
- Which is natural ? A:There are a lot of food. B:There is a lot of food.