- I took initiative to pursue him. does this sound natural?
- I often have to take the initiative to resolve situations and ensure the best outcome for the cus...
- I have to take the initiative in apologizing to her does this sound natural?
- Workings Hours or? Working Hours --- Which one is correct?
- Which of these two sentences is correct? This question is about whether I should use "in" before ...
- I don't know what my daughter want to get on christmas's gift. Does this sentence sound natural?
- 電話をするシーンで “Hey, it’s Nadine from history.” と言っていましたが、”from history “とは どういう意味ですか？履歴？🤔
- I was through with my girlfriend. = I broke up with my girlfriend. Is it right?
- which sounds more natural? No.1 There are plenty of other places "to smoke" besides on the stree...
- 두 번째는 열정을 갖는 것이다 The second thing is to be enthusiastic The second thing is to have passion Whic...
- Time is really flying. Don't you think? Does it sound natural?
- Should I send my resume? Am I supposed to send a resume? --- Are both phrases correct?
- I want examples of words that native speakers omit sounds of it like: Probably = probly Fifth =...