Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 晩御飯にいつもサバを食べてばかりだ。 I keep eating saba fish for dinner. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 晩 and 夜 ?
- 晩御飯食べなかった。忘れた。 I forgot to eat dinner. Does this sound natural?
- Is this correct “she’s sang ariana songs this year more than ariana herself”
- What is “leaps about” ?
- CORRECT? I ate 2 hamburgers, actually 3 hamburgers to be precise/to be accurate?
- I am only three days old on this app, but what I notice is I see a lot of people answering questi...
- CORRECT? I was looking for my hamster for 3 hours and then he came out from under the bed, he was...
- Hi guys! I've been filling up a form for my baby and I had to scroll down to select her age. It s...
- "I wont win this game" here I am refusing but i could do it I wont win this game - here I am jus...
- I taught an American Japanese and he did me English. Is "did" correct in this sentence? Should ...
- I would like to use the word ‘provided’. My friend said to me that it means if. Could you tell me...
- Does the same word have a multiple meaning?