Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "Oh for Pete's sake" mean?
- Pete bought a house. Does this sound natural?
- What does I'm over my break-up with Pete. mean?
- I'm going to take a bath. Does this sound natural?
- On weekdays I usually wake up very early. Does this sound natural?
- How can I say it in a more natural way?: " ..but thanks for grtting back to me anyways! "
- I wish I could stay a little longer but I have to get up early tomorrow. Does this sound natural?
- I usually drink a lot of coffee on weekdays to keep me awake at work. Does this sound natural?
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- changing the verbs to nouns , Are my answers correct?
- would you tell me that ’bakr’meaning simply？ That's because that word is not famous in japan ,so...
- "while my phone was charging, it fused all of a sudden!" can i say this?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?