Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What material is good for learning the oral expressions of Americans' daily life?
- I found that there was a foreign material in my food. Does this sound natural?
- I don't want to be a greedy and material person like him. Does this sound natural?
- Are these sentences correct? Whether Japan should introduce a universal basic income or not is d...
- Could you correct this? Reading must be more valuable than watching televisions because it's ...
- Is this English natural? "The sight of the rainbow in the distance made her happy."
- Could someone read this for me 🙇♀️🙏
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- When you talk to someone on the phone, which is correct and sounds natural? 1: I'm at a conven...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?