- Is it ok this sentence? I should have some rest in the afternoon but I can´t, I need to be in co...
- Alguien se ofrece a enseñarme y guiarme en inglés y yo le enseñaré español
- A bonus reward for matches will be doubled. Bonus rewards for matches will be doubled. I re...
- Do you use "huge" and "humongous" interchangeably? Which one is "stronger" in meaning?
- "it seems to me you're more mature" or "i think you're more mature" which one sounds more natu...
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- My presentation is ready. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Does this sound natural?
- I found some vocabulary that "chastise" is like punching someone by beating. If I say for example...
- Hii. Could someone check it? ✨🤍
- My aunt sent a telegram to me. What does 'telegram' mean? Thank you.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?