Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it true that Americans use to get sweater as Christmas gifts?
- is there a traditional Christmas Eve supper in the United States?
- Do Americans decorate their houses with colorfull lamps in Christmas like in the old days?
- Do you give gifts to lovers at Christmas in America? For example what gift?
- Do American eat turkey both on Thanksgiving and Christmas?
- “What day will it be tomorrow?” and “What day will be tomorrow?” Which sentence sounds more natural?
- What does “nothing makes me fold” mean ? Is it slang
- It's called over easy when you baked both sides of an egg slightly. So how do you say both sides ...
- what should I use, out of words, loss of words or loss for words?
- l do not think he comes. I think he does not come. Which is more natural?
- Every piece of furniture in this room is an antique. Why shouldn't antiques (plural) be used in t...
- thirsty for attention hungry for attention Which one is correct?
- "Tummy mood" has any meaning? I just saw it
- 1.I am going to a/the store. Do you need anything ? 2. Are you guys new in (the) town Should I...
- Does this sound natural? "I feel pity on you."
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...