Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- We can see the beautiful sunrise glow from our window. We can see the beautiful morning glow fro...
- ¿Es Piss off una palabrota/mala palabra?
- is that form right ? Having on holiday , she forgot all about her work .
- If you see someone who was really trying to do something to help you and you want to express how ...
- I was dumbfounded at a stranger spoke to me in English by accident. Is this correct ?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think safe country ranking is impo...
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- Are my answers correct?
- would you tell me that ’bakr’meaning simply？ That's because that word is not famous in japan ,so...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?