Question

• French (France)
  • Korean
  • Simplified Chinese (China)

Hi :) Can you take a look at my text and tell me what I have to change? thank you for your help 🙂

Since Friday, the government put the pression on the striker to stop the mobilization against the pension reform during the festive period. Said Laurent Brun, of the General Workers’ Confederation.
Laurent Brun is a secretary-general of the General Workers’ Confederation of the railway worker federation, the first syndicate of the SNCF (French rail network). He’s at the head of main strike notice, dropping off with the National railway Union of Autonomous Trade and SUD-rail, which greatly disturb the train traffic in France since Thursday 5th December , as part of the mobilization against the pension reform announced by the Edouard Philippe government. Nerveless, he put pressure on the strikers to suspend their move during the Christmas celebration.