Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I'm what trying to get you in love about me. Does it make sense??
- I love you because it is, not because of. Does it make sense?
- If I could say you how much I feel for you. Does it make sense???
- I'm beginning to understand what love is about. Does it make sense ?
- I love you no matter who you are. Is this make sense?
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- What does bloating mean?
- Are both sentences correct? I cry the least/I'm the one who cries the least.
- This is a quote from one of Spongebob episode “Skill Crane” “At a quarter a pop,this thing pays ...
- Is this natural in American English? While walking along the bank of the nearby river at dusk, I...
- 1) Oil shares advanced amid economic recovery hopes. 2) When did they advance? amid economic rec...
- at zoom? in zoom? on zoom?
- I get that the right way to say the following questions is "did you really think we'd follow you?...
- What is the difference between gay queer homo and which one is most prejudiced?
- How to pronounce s in the word “diamonds”? Thank you! /z/ or /s/ or /ts/ or what? Which one is c...
- Is this text grammatically correct? Thanks in advance for your answers. it's translate like t...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?