Read more comments
- What mean "ないもの" in this phrase - "ないものは自分で作る！" ?
- I want to know how to use ない at the end of a word ( Example: 分からない )
- What is the grammar with the ending ない If you use kanji please use ふりがな. Thanks!
- What does he say? Conversation partner says "yeah, I want to eat it" after his word.
- Is it correct to say “my father drinks coffee while shaving” ?
- I know this is not English but please someone help me with math !!!
- ”예전에 한국어 공부하다가 그만뒀어요. 올해부터 다시 시작 할 거예요”. What does it mean and does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- can we use 'ur' replace 'your'? exp: ur book
- How about I show you that in person? Why dont I show you that in person? is there a difference i...
- Why in America they call fries "french fries" ?
- Hello, I’m doing the English grammar practice questions, and there are some questions have me fee...
- when do I use the word mouse and rat?