Read more comments
- Hi, In what situations I can use the word hilarious, and how naive speaker use it
- 1. Where ___? – I’m in Cardiff this week. 2. ____ lunch? – Yes, I’ll call you later. 3. What ____...
- "cause everything feels right when I'm with him, he's my home." is that correct?
- it is said in grammar that we should use "not" with "suspect" - but in exercise 62.2 it is said t...
- does this sound natural? There must be a meme describes a situation like this.
- which one is correct: people aged 35 to 44 or people from 3 year olds to 44 year olds
- “In silent” and “in silence” which one is correct?
- Hi, does this sound natural? A 40 percent discount until 100 dollars will apply to your bag if y...
- Is the expression “go against the grain” commonly used?