Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A: "If you had left your office earlier, you may have been in an accident." B: "If you had left ...
- Hey may I ask which is correct: There is a huge plaza at/in where I live. There is a huge plaza ...
- What is your impression when you rear this extract ? ( please develop)
- I want to live in there in the future. は、文法的に正しいですか？
- Should I use all my priority tickets in the month I got them (so I loose unused tickets at the en...
- "All of a sudden, wind blew and her bangs moved and, believe it or not, I saw a huge eye hidden b...
- question about "even if" and "even though" in this sentence
- Can I use “hail “ instead of hello or not ? hail you is correct ?
- What I tried to say is (what I’m trying to say is) the air looks fresh. ❣️ Please help me sound ...
- Is gorgeous only used for women