Read more comments
- What is the difference between disease and illness and sickness ?
- It's very difficult to remember disease name. Is there any good way to remember those names?
- "This disease has killed many people among the world." This is a sentence written by a nonnat...
- Which is more natural in American English? (a) I miss THE days of playing outdoors with my frien...
- Chào bạn bạn đến từ đâu vậy.
- "Improving your English skills will help you move up in society." Does this sound natural?
- Turn the knob to the right. Does this sound natural?
- A: Can you get me some milk? B: Can't you get it yourself? Q. What's the difference between "ge...
- I hate cliques. Does this sound natural?
- write for me what they say please.
- "My husband turned 40 last week, but he is still childlike and self-involved. I'm fed up with tha...
- The sentence " For hours, they parked their cars across two lanes along several miles of the four...
- https://youtu.be/Qg99m944eoE 0:20 Is she saying “this rain is bananas”? I feel like I’m hea...