Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- bitte die beide Fragen!
- Does this sound natural? « Hopefully I’ll kiss you in 1 month »
- 盛り合わせ 는 모듬이에요?모둠이에요? 사전봐도 둘다 있어서 어느적이 맞는지 모르겠어요.
- zuerst, wo ist das Subjekt in dem ersten Satz? zweite, welche Antwort passt und warum?
- can I say, "He made no attempt to achieve an objective and now he blames himself"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is there a word that black people cannot say to white people? Like white people cant say the n wo...
- what does have been mean. More specifically what does “have been p.p.” sentences mean. Please giv...
- I had to write my opinion about social issues. I took up the park issues. Could you check my sent...
- Do native speakers understand every words in the song on their first try?
- Could I say: If I had been able to finish the assignment on time, I would have done that. If I ...