Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 乘电梯上下楼
- How do you say this in Japanese? 搭電梯上來就會看到我了
- How do you say this in Japanese? 搭電梯
- Which one is correct? If both are correct, which one is more natural? - Have you smiled today? -...
- can you correct my mistakes??
- I need help :( Your honest friend doesn't lie about anything. They tell it like it is. If you ma...
- Are these sentences correct and do they sound natural? (I’m sorry it’s pretty long) 37. What wou...
- does this sound natural? One slightest facial expression change can make him angry.
- can you correct my mistakes?
- Do you say, "at the room"? If so, in what situation do you use this phrase instead of "in the ro...
- What does that mean? “Thicker than a snicker” And when do you use it?😄
- Is it common to pronounce "envelope" as "ahn-velope"? What accent is this? I wonder why some ...
- What's the opposite of "deep-fry"? To cook fried chicken, you need to deep-fry chicken. To co...