Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between for ages and for years ?
- They are not our ages who want to hang around with us. 彼らは一緒に遊ぶっていう年頃でもないしね。 does this sound nat...
- She is at a younger age than mine. does this sound natural?
- Is it good English if I say: “The suitcase of my sister is big.” ? does this sound natural?
- Q: Do you have any habits? A: I don't know if I can call this a habit, but I'm getting sleepy wh...
- The speaker accused last year's disaster of a serious negligence. does this sound natural?
- I am in the habit of going homework that same day he was asked. I think that, if I do my homework...