Read more comments
- "I want a PS5" or "I want PS5"?
- Which of the following sentences is natural? 1. A: Which bike is yours? B: This red one is. 2...
- Which is more common? And what’s the difference? Say hi to him for me. Say hi to him.
- ¿Do you want to improve you spanish skills?
- "Colossal" or "gigantic", which word sounds more natural in the following sentence? "People we...
- Whether the letter t of the word mistake should be muddy or not?
- It’s essential that he be prepared for the interview. Does this sound correct?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- I wonder why the modal verbs, “could” and “would” are being used in the past tense here.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...