Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Warum mögen die Deutsche die Bier trinken?
- At what age do austrians/europeans start drinking alcohol?
- Jugendliche ab 16 Jahren dürfen Alkohol kaufen. Why is it not Jugendlichen?
- Stimmt es, dass alle Deutsche Bier mögen? 🍺🍺🍺
- Trinken Deutsche am Morgen das Weizenbier????
- ‘Who has broken the window?’ passive form: by whom has the window been broken?/ whom has the wind...
- What is the difference between "fiber" and "fibre"?
- I bought a car back wiper two times on internet. But, both were wrong model and I had to return...
- He stands front of the window with his backto stove to heating himself. Does this sound natural?
- how does it sound?🙏😁🙏( Mark Twain)
- (When ordering in restaurants) Can I have ~, please? May I have ~, please? Are these expression...
- What is he saying in this recording? "That's bad for our health. It's bad for the climate. It's b...
- Does this sound natural? 1. Would you like to play a game? 2. Would you like to play soccer?
- Is it right to use "trifle" like that - "Don't pay attention to that thing, it's trifle !"
- which one is correct? thank you for a great explanation thank you for the great explanation
- Was soll man antworten, wenn andere sagt "schönes Wochenende"?
- Sie haben am Wochenende einen Ausflug gemacht Sie waren in einer Stadt in der Nähe Ihres Heimator...
- „begönnen“ oder „begännen“ Welches ist besonders üblich für indirekte Rede?
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- How do Germans learn to read? In America, pupils learn to read through a phonics program - even h...