Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does "Put on" mean - "To pretend" ? if it's like that, could you bring me some examples ?
- I’m too tired to speak. Does this sentence make sense? Is “speak” an appropriate word?
- Could a native English speaker review my text below and make it sound native-like? I need it for ...
- It's a recorded sentence, but I'm not sure what the narrator is saying. It would be very helpful ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The kid wanted to become a jun...
- Is it correct? - Wanna try something more interesting? I've got something... - Are you kiddin...
- Which one is right? You made me worry You made me worried
- which one's correct/natural? she introduced me into the family as a math tutor she introduced me ...
- “ I am a senior of the English Department in our university.” Is the use of prep. correct?
- The hell with luck. I'll bring the luck with me. Is this that informal?