Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What would you say the best thing about France/French is?
- In France where is the best French spoken?
- Which is the French people's average CEFR level of English?
- Quelle est la manière correct? Carte DE France ou Carte DU France
- French is useful in Africa?
- What does "if little else" mean in the sentence below? "It is precisely during the trial work ...
- In the sentence below, what does "the width of a thumbnail" mean? The transistor in a 3-nm nod...
- I’ve been meaning to check it out. I’ve been thinking of checking it out. Any differences?
- Hello 😃 I'm Japanese who wants to learn American English! ️I teach Japanese, so is there anyone ...
- As an answer for "What's up?", is it weird to respond like "Good"? Rather, should I say "Nothin...
- This organization put or puts on a barbecue every summer
- what's the difference between being dizzy and light-headed?
- Hi! Would you tell me the nuance of following sentence no1? I'm particularly interested in know...
- I want to know the legends of Saint Valentine,please!
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...
- Qu'est-ce que veut dire l'expression « c’est réné » ?
- Quelle est la différence entre "j'ai été...." and "j'étais...."?