Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this natural in American English? You force us to listen to you while you don't really listen...
- does this sound natural " I'm kinda dozing off."
- He feigned an amusement in his face. Correct?
- Which is correct?? 1: I told my boyfriend not to call me after 12:00 p.m. 2: I told my boyfriend...
- biting fare often so dark you sometimes want to look away. what does biting fare mean?
- Are these sentenses natural? Please correct them😫
- Is this natural in American English? "for me" is necessary or optional? I know it's bad (for me)...
- When you want to go to a bathroom, which sentence is the correct? A: "I will go to a bathroom." ...
- Which can I use do canoeing or go canoeing? Please give me an example!
- Does this sound natural? “People say that my voice is so low that they can’t understand what I say.”