Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- I'm making a double check. According to British English the sentence "I have broken my leg and i...
- I saw this in a movie. “In fact, it's so true that we will be fine if we're apart for a minute.” ...
- 中国語は全て漢字ですが、漢字をど忘れしたりする事はないのでしょうか？ また、忘れた場合は拼音で代用したりするのですか？
- Did I make any mistakes? Thank you so much for your time! Arcosolia are surely the richest and...
- What is the difference between ? 1. Paragraph and line 2. Sentence and Phrase 3. Content and Cont...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.
- - "How do you normally pronounce the word "restaurant"? (Not slowly, but normally)
- What is the definition of the “take” in the sentence “It took me 5 hours to finish it”
- Is it “When I’m hangry, I get angry” or I need to use “to” after “get”?