26 Dec 2019
Question about English (US)
How do you say this in English (US)? leve, dictaminar, darse cumplimento a, albicar, contraindicación, miopatía, agudo, paradójico, enmascarante, retención, ocasionar dolor, diligencia, procuraduría, tener por evacuada, por emitido, procurador, Se hace constar que, delegación, medible
Anyone that knows Spanish, please let me know how those terms would be translated into English. No machine translations please. Thanks.
Read more comments
- I leve a shot of tequila on the floor and my dog drank it この表現は自然ですか？
- i leve you は 英語 (アメリカ) で何と言いますか？
- leve para santa Mônica は 英語 (アメリカ) で何と言いますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? iwasete kudasai
- How do you say this in Vietnamese? Grandma
- How do you say this in Japanese? I would like to prepare the presentation for the meeting so coul...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? this haircut
- How do you say this in Vietnamese? bột nghiệ trị bệnh bao tử rất hay
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?