26 Dec 2019
Read more comments
- 뭐라고 한 건가요 ?한국어로 알려주세요 .부탁드립니다 .
- Why do I usually see 学校ヘ行きます instead of 学校に行きます？ Are both possible? What would be the implied me...
- ～を名乗る者が折り入って申し上げたいことがあると、お目もじを申し出ております。 不自然なところを教えていただきたいんです。
- “... favors communications with both sides on equal footing.“ Is that the right usage for “equal...
- Is the sentence “They release fake news more of the time” incorrect?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Is “Don’t bat an eye” a common expression? Cause’ I know what it means but someone told me it’s n...
- Who's the best doctor working at the hospital that you think about? What is "that" connected to ...
- Is the pronoun “thee” still used anywhere? Also, can I say “What is the matter with thee?” as a j...
- I asked her out but she said No very flatly. Does this sentence sound natural ?
- He is sure to have done the work by tomorrow. 1. Does the sentence above make sense and work fin...