Read more comments
- "Whose pen is this?" Can I just say "Whose is this?" Thanks
- バテマンは言った:”いつも一人で働きます”。 Is this grammatically correct? How would you say it in natural Japanese? ...
- ''Here is what's tripping all you up'' Could you put it differently with simple words?
- Брань на вороту не виснет. Заставь дурака Богу молиться, так он себе и лоб расшибет. これを筆記体で書...
- 1."Jack was to become a manager, but he left." 2."Jack was to have become a manager, but he left...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Is American bread very sweet and greasy? Do you eat this for three meals a day?
- 1.He used to run his dog up to the extent that it was tired. 2.He used to swim his dog up to th...
- I fell you is this ok to say when you become love with someone¿?
- I'd like to know if there is some words are missing in the sentence below. I suspect "which are" ...
- Is “uncertain opinions” natural?