Read more comments
- I want an America friend
- They travelled all over America, shook hands, pronounced speeches and collected funds. does this ...
- In America April is a real nice name.is not it?
- Ich soll zwei Sätze durch ein Relativpronomen verbinden, nämlich: Wir wohnen in einer Großstadt. ...
- Does this sound natural and polite? Dear Professor xx, I submitted my assignment yesterday, an...
- Can I say 中村さんはこの都市に一番の料理人であることで知られています。to mean "Nakamura is known for being the best cook in the...
- Enséñame por favor. En ese contexto, ¿“de moda” se refiere a “ファッションの” ,o “流行りの” en japonés? con...
- Is 北大 an informal way of saying 北京大学? Should 北大 not be used in certain situations?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "He has consumed a large quantity of cigarettes seeing as he had broken up with her"?
- Please could you please tell me what is the best thesaurus betweeen the two of them for a student...
- What does mean within? Show me some phrases with this word
- How should I simply explain this? A hamburg above vinegared rice?
- He invited us to the party after rowing. What does “after rowing” mean?