26 Dec 2019
Question about Korean
If 학생이에요. Means I am a student. And 학생이에요? Means are you a student, why isn’t 학생이에요 also you are a student. I get it wouldn’t make sense to ask if I was a student, so it’s clear you’re asking someone else. But why do you not have to change the word at all??
- Are they equal? Are both right? 1) I've been given a ticket 2) A ticket has been given to me
- 在这里"不会动摇"的主体(主语)是什么? →妈妈不管吃多少苦, ♥都不会动摇她供我上大学的念头。是妈妈还是那个难的情况?
- 彼女はめざまし時計(とけい)を止(と)めると、またベッドヘ戻(べっどへもど)った。 彼はまるで先生(せんせい)のように話(はな)す。 もっと水(みず)を飲(の)むようにしてください。...
- I am a girl,i wanna a English name. Could please give me a English name?
- Does “彼はちょっと怒りやすいけど、誰にも嫌われるほど悪くないよ” sound natural?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Two different questions What’s paralyze ? What’s sleep paralysis?
- What is the difference between "many" and "much"?
- (Only native speakers, please) Do you commonly use the French word "concierge" as a manager of...
- 1.A day without laughter is a day wasted. 2.A day without laughter is a day that is wasted. Q1) ...
- What does "whence cometh evil" mean?