- If you go to a meat store in the US and ask for like saying "500 grams for this meat," do they un...
- How do you say this in English (US)? (how to order meat at a meat section) 手前から二つ目、一番奥、右から四番目、真ん中...
- It's tricky to buy super thin meat in America. I used to ask at a grocery store, but there was th...
- How do you say this in Japanese? We do not like you.
- How do you say this in Vietnamese? hửm
- How do you say this in Japanese? I do not want to get married.
- How do you say this in Japanese? After I ordered pizza I ordered sushi.
- How do you say this in Japanese? I want to orfer pizza.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?