- does "I've been meaning to tell you something" mean that they've been waiting some time before te...
- Is the following sentence gramatically correct? Can we put "an" in front of "advice"? Could yo...
- 1. There is only a little time left to me to solve the problem. 2. There is only a little time l...
- "I'm surprisingly chill with all of this. " means "I solved all of this more easily than I expec...
- trong giao tiếp tiếng anh có cần nói đúng ngữ pháp không?
- When you are hungry, how to describe the sound of the hunger? Rumbling?
- How do you call this fruit?
- When creating email for a boss, how to begin? Do you use "dear (name)"?
- the year 2020 read as "twenty twenty" or "two thousand (and) twenty"?
- I have a fever I have a temperature どちらが正しいですか。